Sunday, February 22, 2009

happy day


Today, i m sooo happy...

because that was a great new i receive by someone important for me....

now only, i think that he is a friendly, nice guy...

before this, we cant really communicate together...

i saw in the picture how nice and how happy he was when the time he with his frenz

but y, when in home (the time we talk together) you were not???

i keep asking myself....

Y???

but now, i noe that you just always be there to give advice and keep "lo so" keep mothering me but this is for my own good .....

todaY, while talk to u.... noe more abot you .... i totally wrong...

actually you always the same brother that i noe...

and i will always be there ro support u like u support me

thanx.... my lovely brother.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages